This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Agility, Reliability, and Security assessment.
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment?
The Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Agility, Reliability, and Security work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Agility, Reliability, and Security task and that every Agility, Reliability, and Security outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Agility, Reliability, and Security opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Agility, Reliability, and Security advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agility, Reliability, and Security improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Agility, Reliability, and Security Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Agility, Reliability, and Security Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agility, Reliability, and Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agility, Reliability, and Security and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Agility, Reliability, and Security with this Agility, Reliability, and Security Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can the value of Agility, Reliability, and Security be defined?
- Define Question: How do we measure improved Agility, Reliability, and Security service perception, and satisfaction?
- Measure Question: Is Agility, Reliability, and Security dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Analyze Question: When was the Agility, Reliability, and Security start date?
- Improve Question: Why are Agility, Reliability, and Security skills important?
- Control Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agility, Reliability, and Security? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Sustain Question: Is Agility, Reliability, and Security linked to key business goals and objectives?
Value [to you] of the Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.