This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Amazon EC2 assessment.
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'Rich visualizations can be created by using The Art of Service's self assessment. The best thing is its ease of use. The Art of Service covers many different areas without any advanced setup and can visualize larger data sets. It simplifies data evaluation. Analytics pane helps to find more insights from the data. It is a relatively low cost solution when compared to other BI tools. ' - Senior Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.' - Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Amazon EC2 Self-Assessment?
The Amazon EC2 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Amazon EC2 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Amazon EC2 task and that every Amazon EC2 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Amazon EC2 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Amazon EC2 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Amazon EC2 Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Amazon EC2 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Amazon EC2 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Amazon EC2 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Amazon EC2 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Amazon EC2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Amazon EC2 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Amazon EC2 with this Amazon EC2 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What business benefits will Amazon EC2 goals deliver if achieved?
- Define Question: What does Amazon EC2 success mean to the stakeholders?
- Measure Question: How does Amazon EC2 integrate with other business initiatives?
- Analyze Question: Which customers cant participate in our Amazon EC2 domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Improve Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Amazon EC2 workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Control Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Amazon EC2 goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Sustain Question: Among the Amazon EC2 product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Value [to you] of the Amazon EC2 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Amazon EC2 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.