This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Analytics assessment.
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'Responsive, knowledgable, professional. Highly recommend The Art of Service' - Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service representatives are available for questions and provide support. They don't 'nickel and dime' when it comes to answering questions or providing helpful resources. What doesn't work well is really on our end--prioritizing and using data and business analytics to drive business decisions, but my hope is that I will be able to use the self assessments to demonstrate the value of data and business analytics.' - Enterprise Architect in the Services Industry
What Is The Analytics Self-Assessment?
The Analytics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Analytics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Analytics task and that every Analytics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Analytics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Analytics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 1257 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Analytics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 1257 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Analytics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Analytics with this Analytics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 1257 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Can you run google analytics for a competitors website?
- Define Question: Is there any way to remove historical data from google analytics based on ip?
- Measure Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider Analytics will circumvent those obstacles?
- Analyze Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Analytics goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Improve Question: How accurate are google analytics reports based on sampled data?
- Control Question: Big data analytics can anyone recommend a business use case for a big data analytics platform which is not related to social?
- Sustain Question: Does google analytics provide the page rank of referral sites that link to me?
Value [to you] of the Analytics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Analytics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.