This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Architecture assessment.
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.' - Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Application Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Application Architecture Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Architecture work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Architecture task and that every Application Architecture outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Architecture opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Architecture advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Architecture Self-Assessment. Featuring 625 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Architecture improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Architecture Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 625 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Architecture Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Architecture Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Architecture and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Architecture with this Application Architecture Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 625 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Application Architecture Considerations. Is the application web-based, or built with a service- oriented architecture (SOA)?
- Define Question: Which customers cant participate in our Application Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Measure Question: Whats the best design framework for Application Architecture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Analyze Question: How do we go about Comparing Application Architecture approaches/solutions?
- Improve Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Application Architecture processes?
- Control Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Application Architecture brings?
- Sustain Question: Green and cloud computing these two concepts are the back bone of this research as these help to design an application architecture that is most energy efficient in a cloud setup. can cloud computing (cc) is an alternative to green computing?
Value [to you] of the Application Architecture Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Architecture Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.