This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Arts Management assessment.
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
'the friendliest support staff, makes us feel totally supported every step of the way. Easy to use, and great support infrastructure.' - IT Executive in the Services Industry
What Is The Arts Management Self-Assessment?
The Arts Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Arts Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Arts Management task and that every Arts Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Arts Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Arts Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Arts Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Arts Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Arts Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Arts Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Arts Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Arts Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Arts Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Arts Management with this Arts Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we Identify specific Arts Management investment and emerging trends?
- Define Question: For your Arts Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Measure Question: What situation(s) led to this Arts Management Self Assessment?
- Analyze Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Arts Management work? How is the team addressing them?
- Improve Question: Who is the Arts Management process owner?
- Control Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Arts Management activities?
- Sustain Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Arts Management project?
Value [to you] of the Arts Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Arts Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.