This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Building Reliable Trading Systems assessment.
'Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what The Art of Service is great at. In most cases The Art of Service is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I've done recently.' - Project Leader in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Building Reliable Trading Systems Self-Assessment?
The Building Reliable Trading Systems Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Building Reliable Trading Systems work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Building Reliable Trading Systems task and that every Building Reliable Trading Systems outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Building Reliable Trading Systems opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Building Reliable Trading Systems advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Building Reliable Trading Systems Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building Reliable Trading Systems improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Building Reliable Trading Systems Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building Reliable Trading Systems Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Building Reliable Trading Systems Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building Reliable Trading Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building Reliable Trading Systems and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Building Reliable Trading Systems with this Building Reliable Trading Systems Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Building Reliable Trading Systems goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Define Question: How can skill-level changes improve Building Reliable Trading Systems?
- Measure Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Building Reliable Trading Systems results are met?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Building Reliable Trading Systems workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Improve Question: In what ways are Building Reliable Trading Systems vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Control Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Building Reliable Trading Systems objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Sustain Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Building Reliable Trading Systems?
Value [to you] of the Building Reliable Trading Systems Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Building Reliable Trading Systems Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.