What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings? How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
Why Own The Business Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Business Architecture Self-Assessment will make you a Business Architecture domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Business Architecture work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Business Architecture task and that every Business Architecture outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Business Architecture opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Business Architecture advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Architecture Self-Assessment. Featuring 635 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Architecture improvements can be made.
What Is In The Business Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Business Architecture Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 635 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Business Architecture Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Business Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Architecture and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Business Architecture With This Business Architecture Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 635 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What vendors make products that address the Business Architecture needs?
- Define Criterion: Does Business Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
- Measure Criterion: Which customers cant participate in our Business Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Criterion: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business Architecture process?
- Improve Criterion: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business Architecture?
- Control Criterion: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Sustain Criterion: In what ways are Business Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Business Architecture Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Architecture Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Business Architecture domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Business Architecture Self Assessment That Will Make You A Business Architecture Domain Expert Now.