This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Business Continuity Management assessment.
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.' - IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment?
The Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Business Continuity Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Business Continuity Management task and that every Business Continuity Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Business Continuity Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Business Continuity Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Business Continuity Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Business Continuity Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Business Continuity Management with this Business Continuity Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Business Continuity Management?
- Define Question: What are the key elements of your Business Continuity Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Measure Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business Continuity Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Analyze Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Business Continuity Management opportunities Costing you Money?
- Improve Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business Continuity Management project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Control Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Continuity Management project?
- Sustain Question: Is information security continuity embedded within the business continuity management system, including determination of requirements in adverse situations, procedures and controls, and verification of effectiveness?
Value [to you] of the Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.