What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between the organisations' IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and whats the best way to resolve them?
Why Own The Business Intelligence Self-Assessment?
The Business Intelligence Self-Assessment will make you a Business Intelligence domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Business Intelligence work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Business Intelligence task and that every Business Intelligence outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Business Intelligence opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Business Intelligence advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Intelligence Self-Assessment. Featuring 793 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
What Is In The Business Intelligence Self-Assessment?
The Business Intelligence Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 793 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Business Intelligence Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Business Intelligence With This Business Intelligence Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 793 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business Intelligence leader?
- Define Criterion: What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
- Measure Criterion: What potential environmental factors impact the Business Intelligence effort?
- Analyze Criterion: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business Intelligence process?
- Improve Criterion: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business Intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Control Criterion: Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
- Sustain Criterion: What is our formula for success in Business Intelligence ?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Business Intelligence Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Intelligence Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Business Intelligence domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Business Intelligence Self Assessment That Will Make You A Business Intelligence Domain Expert Now.