This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Change management assessment.
'Very easy to use tool.' - Global Analytics Solutions in the Manufacturing Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Really nice product, very powerful... support from executive level (above C-suite)' - Project Manager in the Government Industry
What Is The Change management Self-Assessment?
The Change management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Change management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Change management task and that every Change management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Change management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Change management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Change management Self-Assessment. Featuring 973 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Change management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 973 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Change management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Change management with this Change management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 973 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Change management study?
- Define Question: How should projects be phased to allow adequate time for Change Management and organizational acceptance of the selected technologies?
- Measure Question: What about Change management Analysis of results?
- Analyze Question: What is Change Management?
- Improve Question: For us its cultural change and change management related to new ways of working. how do we, as a small team, support the change that needs to happen on the ground in these disparate locations around the world?
- Control Question: Do all of your agencys systems and applications support and enforce automatic password change management or automatic expiration of passwords, as well as password complexity and reuse rules?
- Sustain Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Change management?
Value [to you] of the Change management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Change management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.