This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Chaordic Leadership assessment.
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
'Quality product that is very well received by business users. Easy to work with and easy to deploy.' - Strategic Architect in the Finance Industry
What Is The Chaordic Leadership Self-Assessment?
The Chaordic Leadership Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Chaordic Leadership work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Chaordic Leadership task and that every Chaordic Leadership outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Chaordic Leadership opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Chaordic Leadership advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Chaordic Leadership Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chaordic Leadership improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Chaordic Leadership Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chaordic Leadership Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Chaordic Leadership Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chaordic Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chaordic Leadership and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Chaordic Leadership with this Chaordic Leadership Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Chaordic Leadership dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Define Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of Chaordic Leadership? If so, when did it change and why?
- Measure Question: Does Chaordic Leadership analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Analyze Question: How did the Chaordic Leadership manager receive input to the development of a Chaordic Leadership improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Improve Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Chaordic Leadership processes of our organization?
- Control Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Chaordic Leadership process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Chaordic Leadership process available?
- Sustain Question: What would happen if Chaordic Leadership werenêt done?
Value [to you] of the Chaordic Leadership Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Chaordic Leadership Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.