This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Communication assessment.
'Superior Visualization engine; Statistical thought process already incorporated in the viz architecture; easy to use and easy to deploy; the ability to outthink and rethink problems in the BI space. Their BI vision is better than any product in the market. Easy to Use, Understand and Deploy' - Product Director in the Services Industry
'Great product ease of use for anyone to create visual and drill downs reports and deploy numerous Dash Boards in minutes. The team was able to formulate trends analysis that resulted in a clear path of actions for us. We were able to navigate beyond the obvious questions and answer the more complex questions will little effort. The product adoption was excellent resulting in a relative short ROI.' - Technical Solutions Senior Manager in the Finance Industry
'Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.' - Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The Communication Self-Assessment?
The Communication Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Communication work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Communication task and that every Communication outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Communication opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Communication advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Communication Self-Assessment. Featuring 1152 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Communication improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Communication Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 1152 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Communication Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Communication Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Communication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Communication and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Communication with this Communication Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 1152 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How will the Communication team and the organization measure complete success of Communication?
- Define Question: Are you customer interactions suffering as a result of disjointed communications channels and inconsistent service?
- Measure Question: Who managed most of the communication within the project?
- Analyze Question: This test is intended to answer the question: what is the effect of in-band emissions from duts on trunked mode lmr systems uplink transmissions during routine voice communications?
- Improve Question: How does organization ensure effective communication and clear assignment of responsibility between different groups involved in design and development?
- Control Question: Is communications focused on symptoms or causes?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve Communication service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the Communication Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Communication Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.