This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Credit Scoring assessment.
'Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Credit Scoring Self-Assessment?
The Credit Scoring Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Credit Scoring work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Credit Scoring task and that every Credit Scoring outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Credit Scoring opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Credit Scoring advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Credit Scoring Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Credit Scoring improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Credit Scoring Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Credit Scoring Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Credit Scoring Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Credit Scoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Credit Scoring and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Credit Scoring with this Credit Scoring Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who sets the Credit Scoring standards?
- Define Question: How can skill-level changes improve Credit Scoring?
- Measure Question: What are the key elements of your Credit Scoring performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Analyze Question: When a Credit Scoring manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Improve Question: How to deal with Credit Scoring Changes?
- Control Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Credit Scoring?
- Sustain Question: Does Credit Scoring appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Value [to you] of the Credit Scoring Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Credit Scoring Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.