This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Critical infrastructure assessment.
'Great product ease of use for anyone to create visual and drill downs reports and deploy numerous Dash Boards in minutes. The team was able to formulate trends analysis that resulted in a clear path of actions for us. We were able to navigate beyond the obvious questions and answer the more complex questions will little effort. The product adoption was excellent resulting in a relative short ROI.' - Technical Solutions Senior Manager in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.' - Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Critical infrastructure Self-Assessment?
The Critical infrastructure Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Critical infrastructure work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Critical infrastructure task and that every Critical infrastructure outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Critical infrastructure opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Critical infrastructure advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Critical infrastructure Self-Assessment. Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical infrastructure improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Critical infrastructure Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 632 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Critical infrastructure Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical infrastructure and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Critical infrastructure with this Critical infrastructure Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 632 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Critical infrastructure?
- Define Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Critical infrastructure?
- Measure Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Critical infrastructure study?
- Analyze Question: Does Critical infrastructure analysis show the relationships among important Critical infrastructure factors?
- Improve Question: What business benefits will Critical infrastructure goals deliver if achieved?
- Control Question: Do the Critical infrastructure decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Question: How did the Critical infrastructure manager receive input to the development of a Critical infrastructure improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
Value [to you] of the Critical infrastructure Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Critical infrastructure Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.