This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer Engagement assessment.
'The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.' - IT Specialist in the Government Industry
'Quality product that is very well received by business users. Easy to work with and easy to deploy.' - Strategic Architect in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The Customer Engagement Self-Assessment?
The Customer Engagement Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer Engagement work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer Engagement task and that every Customer Engagement outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer Engagement opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer Engagement advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer Engagement Self-Assessment. Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Engagement improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer Engagement Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 624 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Engagement Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer Engagement Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Engagement and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer Engagement with this Customer Engagement Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 624 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How did the Customer Engagement manager receive input to the development of a Customer Engagement improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Define Question: What situation(s) led to this Customer Engagement Self Assessment?
- Measure Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Customer Engagement leaders?
- Analyze Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Customer Engagement?
- Improve Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Customer Engagement project?
- Control Question: How did the Customer Engagement manager receive input to the development of a Customer Engagement improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Sustain Question: In a project to restructure Customer Engagement outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Value [to you] of the Customer Engagement Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer Engagement Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.