This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Cyber security standards assessment.
'Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.' - Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
What Is The Cyber security standards Self-Assessment?
The Cyber security standards Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Cyber security standards work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Cyber security standards task and that every Cyber security standards outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Cyber security standards opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Cyber security standards advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Cyber security standards Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber security standards improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Cyber security standards Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber security standards Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Cyber security standards Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber security standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber security standards and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Cyber security standards with this Cyber security standards Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will provide the final approval of Cyber security standards deliverables?
- Define Question: Whats the best design framework for Cyber security standards organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Measure Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Cyber security standards improvements?
- Analyze Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Cyber security standards?
- Improve Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Cyber security standards?
- Control Question: Is Cyber security standards currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Sustain Question: How will the Cyber security standards team and the organization measure complete success of Cyber security standards?
Value [to you] of the Cyber security standards Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Cyber security standards Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.