Why Own The Data Governance Self-Assessment?
The Data Governance Self-Assessment will make you a Data Governance domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Data Governance work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Data Governance task and that every Data Governance outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Data Governance opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Data Governance advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data Governance Self-Assessment. Featuring 850 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Governance improvements can be made.
What Is In The Data Governance Self-Assessment?
The Data Governance Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 850 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Data Governance Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Governance and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Data Governance With This Data Governance Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 850 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: When a Data Governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a Data Governance study?
- Measure Criterion: Does Data Governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Analyze Criterion: What can be accomplished by implementing data governance?
- Improve Criterion: Is Supporting Data Governance documentation required?
- Control Criterion: In the case of a Data Governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Data Governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Data Governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Sustain Criterion: How do you determine the key elements that affect Data Governance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Data Governance Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Data Governance Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Data Governance domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Data Governance Self Assessment That Will Make You A Data Governance Domain Expert Now.