This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Data Quality assessment.
'The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.' - Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service's Self-Assessments are extremely easy to work with, and have a variety of deployment options.' - Director, EIM in the Healthcare Industry
'Product has met all functionality we have expected. Time to go-live was short and we found working with The Art of Service very fluent.' - Project Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Data Quality Self-Assessment?
The Data Quality Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Data Quality work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Data Quality task and that every Data Quality outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Data Quality opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Data Quality advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data Quality Self-Assessment. Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Quality improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Data Quality Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 651 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Quality Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Data Quality Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Quality and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Data Quality with this Data Quality Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 651 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there recognized Data Quality problems?
- Define Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Data Quality results?
- Measure Question: In what ways are Data Quality vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Analyze Question: What about Data Quality Analysis of results?
- Improve Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Data Quality? In other words, what are the risks, if Data Quality does not deliver successfully?
- Control Question: How do we go about Comparing Data Quality approaches/solutions?
- Sustain Question: For your Data Quality project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Value [to you] of the Data Quality Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Data Quality Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.