This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Data Science assessment.
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.' - Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
What Is The Data Science Self-Assessment?
The Data Science Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Data Science work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Data Science task and that every Data Science outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Data Science opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Data Science advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data Science Self-Assessment. Featuring 639 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Science improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Data Science Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 639 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Science Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Data Science Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Science and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Data Science with this Data Science Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 639 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does Data Science create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Define Question: What is the difference between data analytics data analysis data mining and data science?
- Measure Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Data Science's gains?
- Analyze Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Science does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Improve Question: What would happen to the business if the analytics/data science/data mining function disappered overnight ?
- Control Question: For your Data Science project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Sustain Question: What would happen if Data Science werenÍt done?
Value [to you] of the Data Science Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Data Science Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.