This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Elastic Leadership assessment.
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.' - IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment?
The Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Elastic Leadership work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Elastic Leadership task and that every Elastic Leadership outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Elastic Leadership opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Elastic Leadership advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Elastic Leadership improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Elastic Leadership Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Elastic Leadership Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Elastic Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Elastic Leadership and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Elastic Leadership with this Elastic Leadership Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 614 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What about Elastic Leadership Analysis of results?
- Define Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Elastic Leadership is underway?
- Measure Question: How can you measure Elastic Leadership in a systematic way?
- Analyze Question: Why are Elastic Leadership skills important?
- Improve Question: What about Elastic Leadership Analysis of results?
- Control Question: Does Elastic Leadership analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Sustain Question: Does Elastic Leadership create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Value [to you] of the Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.