This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Enterprise Architecture assessment.
'The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.' - Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
'Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful' - ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
'Time to realise data insights was extremely low.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Enterprise Architecture work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Enterprise Architecture task and that every Enterprise Architecture outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Enterprise Architecture opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Enterprise Architecture advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment. Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Enterprise Architecture Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 650 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Enterprise Architecture Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Enterprise Architecture with this Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 650 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with Enterprise Architecture?
- Define Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Enterprise Architecture objectives?
- Measure Question: How do we measure improved Enterprise Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
- Analyze Question: How does the standard fit into the federal enterprise architecture (fea)?
- Improve Question: What business benefits will Enterprise Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
- Control Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise Architecture?
- Sustain Question: Who is the Enterprise Architecture process owner?
Value [to you] of the Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.