Exam Insurance Terms and Conditions
Exam Insurance Terms & Conditions
By purchasing the exam insurance for your ITIL intermediate certification kit or eLearning course you have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
In order to qualify for a free re-sit, the student must have:
- - Undertaken an Art of Service only original certification kit or eLearning course
- - Purchased an exam voucher from The Art of Service with the Exam Insurance at the same time
- - Completed all of the modules within the eLearning course
- - Completed all quizzes, exercises and sample exams contained within the eLearning course
- - Sat an online exam at an via web-cam proctor or an authorized testing center, they cannot have sat a paper based exam
Exam insurance is non-transferrable; it can only be used for the intermediate course it was purchased with.
In the event that the student does not receive a passing grade for their intermediate exam, they will be entitled to one free re-sit of the previously attempted exam, up to the value of $410.
LIFETIME Access Terms & Conditions
LIFETIME Access is available for the life of the course and is not transferable to another course or version of the course.