This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Extensible Markup Language XML assessment.
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
'We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service's self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.' - Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
'The value of information we get from the self-assessments has allowed us to create value-add dashboards our senior management and executives have found very useful in answering questions and revising critical business processes. We have also given our power business users the ability to analyze their own data which in turn helps my BI Team focus on providing complete and accurate data extracts and supports our theme of Self-Serve Analytics. I highly recommend The Art of Service to all my colleagues who are trying to make a decision on which BI data analytics and visualization tool to purchase!' - Data Warehouse / BI Architect in the Communications Industry
What Is The Extensible Markup Language XML Self-Assessment?
The Extensible Markup Language XML Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Extensible Markup Language XML work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Extensible Markup Language XML task and that every Extensible Markup Language XML outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Extensible Markup Language XML opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Extensible Markup Language XML advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Extensible Markup Language XML Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Extensible Markup Language XML improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Extensible Markup Language XML Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Extensible Markup Language XML Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Extensible Markup Language XML Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Extensible Markup Language XML projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Extensible Markup Language XML and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Extensible Markup Language XML with this Extensible Markup Language XML Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are assumptions made in Extensible Markup Language XML stated explicitly?
- Define Question: Do we all define Extensible Markup Language XML in the same way?
- Measure Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Extensible Markup Language XML leaders?
- Analyze Question: Are there Extensible Markup Language XML problems defined?
- Improve Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Extensible Markup Language XML experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Control Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Extensible Markup Language XML project?
- Sustain Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Extensible Markup Language XML products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Value [to you] of the Extensible Markup Language XML Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Extensible Markup Language XML Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.