This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Fleet management assessment.
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.' - Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Fleet management Self-Assessment?
The Fleet management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Fleet management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Fleet management task and that every Fleet management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Fleet management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Fleet management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Fleet management Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fleet management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Fleet management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fleet management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Fleet management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fleet management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fleet management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Fleet management with this Fleet management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Fleet management agendas for the next 3 years?
- Define Question: Think about the people you identified for your Fleet management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Measure Question: Meeting the challenge: are missed Fleet management opportunities costing us money?
- Analyze Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Fleet management study?
- Improve Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Fleet management study?
- Control Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Fleet management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Sustain Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Fleet management opportunities Costing you Money?
Value [to you] of the Fleet management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Fleet management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.