This Gamification Research Collection contains Tools and templates we collected during our research activities. We collated these third party documents for your convenience to help you make decisions, manage processes and implement projects. Best Practices research files and implementation documentation covering definitions, adoptions, impact, benefits and vendors.
This Gamification Research Collection consists of PDF files PLUS all files are also included in plain text format as well for ease of use.
On top of this, all the text files are easily accessible on iPad, iPod touch or iPhone - an extra ePub formatted document of all the files is included in the Gamification Document Collection.
The Art of Service seeks out the best premium tools, training and information products to help our clients optimize business technology and maximize their personal success. Check out this recommended Gamification Document Collection to see how it can improve your organizational efficiency, expand your company's bottom line and enhance your career.
This Gamification Collection contains Tools and templates to help you make decisions, manage processes and implement projects: Best Practices research files and implementation documentation covering definitions, adoptions, impact, benefits and vendors.
This Gamification Collection consists of PDF files PLUS all files are also included in plain text format as well for ease of use. On top of this, all the text files are easily accessible on iPad, iPod touch or iPhone - an extra ePub formatted document of all the files is included in the Gamification Collection.
The Art of Service works with our vendor partners to provide informative white papers, research materials and webcasts on a wide variety of important business technology topics. We feature these valuable IT resources in this Gamification Collection.
In this Gamification Collection you'll find white papers and research on issues related to Gamification covering definitions, adoptions, impact, benefits and vendors.
- Secure order processing. Your purchase is backed by our 7-day satisfaction guarantee.
- All Products delivered via instant download to your desktop.
- Fast Track IT and Project Management Templates Forms and How to Manuals: Save time. Hit the ground running. Be more productive. These are just some of the benefits you will find with this practical tool and its resources for managing projects and IT Services.
Metadata Details of the files included in this Collection:
- SCG_intro admin 22/11/2011 9:18:23 AM
- MissionsforThoughtfulGamers-AndrewCutting.pdf 08/11/2011 4:35:03 AM
- hullman_adar_shah_infovis11.pdfdifficulties_infovis_revise_CR8-7 jhullmanadmin 08/08/2011 11:46:15 AM
- ELI7075.pdfEDUCAUSE Learning Initiative 7 Things You Should Know About Gamification ELI ELI 7 Things You Should Know Series 09/08/2011 7:28:00 AM Games and Gaming Instructional Technologies Simulations Active Learning Second Life Virtual Worlds E-Learning Deeper Learning Student Engagement and Interaction Learning
- ERM1117.pdf" 'This Game Sucks': How to Improve the Gamification of Higher Education" (New Horizons) Sarah Smith-Robbins EDUCAUSE REVIEW, vol. 46, no. 1 (January/February 2011) 10/02/2011 6:14:22 AM
- ernstaffiliates2011.pdfPowerPoint Presentation cse 25/10/2011 11:32:27 AM
- PlayForGood.pdfMicrosoft Word - Play for Good.doc masses 14/10/2011 5:12:04 AM
- 4-3-lawyer Paper.pdfMicrosoft Word - The Gamification of Genealogy - RootsTech abstract.docx Christophe Giraud-Carrier 25/01/2011 7:38:30 AM
- paper4.pdfMicrosoft Word - McKenzie_Vision_CeMob2011_rev.doc Grant McKenzie 03/08/2011 2:46:17 PM
A quick look inside of some of the content:
- The Gamification Genealogy
We also report the results of several surveys that we have run which may help predict how many casual social game players will find themselves doing online genealogy research outside of FamilyVillage for the purpose of furthering their game experience, and how many will begin pursuing family history for its own sake.
- Things you should know
It’s not this underlying basis of play, but the particular forms taken by videogames as we hitherto know them that limit how gamers might currently imagine life as playable.
- How to improve the gamification of education
Make knowledge building discourse fun and educational from the high school to the advanced research level. Science consists of the formulation and testing of hypotheses based on observational evidence.
- Verification games: Crowd-sourced software verification
How to make software verification easy and fun
- Benefitting InfoVis with visual Difficulties
- Missions for Thoughtful Gamers
- Gamification & Location-based Services
- Play for Good
- Education & Innovation through survival in a virtual world of claims
About The Art of Service
Theartofservice.com is the resource site for Information Technology management. This site contains the Information Technology and management infrastructure tools that IT Professionals and Managers use their projects for Sarbanes Oxley, Disaster Recovery, Security, Job Descriptions, IT Service Management, Change Control, Help Desk, Service Requests, SLAs - Service Level Agreements, Metrics and much more.
Theartofservice.com supports a wide range of industries and enterprises of all sizes. Our clients include over 2,500 premier corporations from around the world, including over 250 of the Fortune 500.
Theartofservice.com's products are all original and unique - created by The Art of Service.
Every product is designed to save time, build skills and produce results - all in reasonably priced downloads.
We combine manuals, forms, spreadsheets, and deliverables templates into all-in-one planning solutions, designed to meet real-world needs for projects, IT planning and IT services. For over 10 Years our product line has grown to meet the needs of IT and project management professionals, business owners, consultants and students. And, every product is backed by our 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Secure Online Order Processing
We are pleased to offer secure online order processing to all our customers. You can feel confident in your purchase as we accept PayPal and all major credit cards. To ensure security, we do not accept telephone orders, but we do accept valid Purchase Orders.
Got a question? Livechat is one click away.
See our Order Information FAQ for additional details.
Try our products with confidence. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund your full purchase price within 7 days of purchase. No questions asked. We stand by our products and our Satisfaction Guarantee.