This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in granularity assessment.
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.' - Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
'Great product ease of use for anyone to create visual and drill downs reports and deploy numerous Dash Boards in minutes. The team was able to formulate trends analysis that resulted in a clear path of actions for us. We were able to navigate beyond the obvious questions and answer the more complex questions will little effort. The product adoption was excellent resulting in a relative short ROI.' - Technical Solutions Senior Manager in the Finance Industry
What Is The granularity Self-Assessment?
The granularity Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the granularity work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every granularity task and that every granularity outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring granularity opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored granularity advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth granularity Self-Assessment. Featuring 629 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which granularity improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The granularity Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 629 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough granularity Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The granularity Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose granularity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in granularity and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define granularity with this granularity Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 629 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good granularity project manager?
- Define Question: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of granularity product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competi tors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Measure Question: How can we improve granularity?
- Analyze Question: But what if we want to have two threads write to the same file, somehow merging their writes, at some suitable level of granularity?
- Improve Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for granularity strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Control Question: Are there recognized granularity problems?
- Sustain Question: Is the granularity process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Value [to you] of the granularity Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal granularity Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.