This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Great Customer Experiences assessment.
'The Art of Service has been very supportive at an end user level to help our organization and others ramp up with the product. What didn't work well was entirely due to internal lack of proper planning.' - Sr. Manager' - Business Insight & Analytics in the Services Industry
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
What Is The Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment?
The Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Great Customer Experiences work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Great Customer Experiences task and that every Great Customer Experiences outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Great Customer Experiences opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Great Customer Experiences advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Great Customer Experiences improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Great Customer Experiences Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Great Customer Experiences Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Great Customer Experiences projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Great Customer Experiences and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Great Customer Experiences with this Great Customer Experiences Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Great Customer Experiences?
- Define Question: Is Great Customer Experiences currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Measure Question: Does the Great Customer Experiences performance meet the customerÍs requirements?
- Analyze Question: How would one define Great Customer Experiences leadership?
- Improve Question: How can we improve Great Customer Experiences?
- Control Question: Does the Great Customer Experiences task fit the client's priorities?
- Sustain Question: Are we Assessing Great Customer Experiences and Risk?
Value [to you] of the Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.