This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Help Desk Support assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service has been very supportive at an end user level to help our organization and others ramp up with the product. What didn't work well was entirely due to internal lack of proper planning.' - Sr. Manager' - Business Insight & Analytics in the Services Industry
'Implementation was smooth. Business users love it.' - Dir. Digital Analytics
What Is The Help Desk Support Self-Assessment?
The Help Desk Support Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Help Desk Support work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Help Desk Support task and that every Help Desk Support outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Help Desk Support opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Help Desk Support advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Help Desk Support Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Help Desk Support improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Help Desk Support Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Help Desk Support Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Help Desk Support Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Help Desk Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Help Desk Support and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Help Desk Support with this Help Desk Support Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Help Desk Support is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Define Question: How do we Identify specific Help Desk Support investment and emerging trends?
- Measure Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Help Desk Support? In other words, what are the risks, if Help Desk Support does not deliver successfully?
- Analyze Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Help Desk Support?
- Improve Question: Will team members regularly document their Help Desk Support work?
- Control Question: How do we measure improved Help Desk Support service perception, and satisfaction?
- Sustain Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Help Desk Support does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Value [to you] of the Help Desk Support Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Help Desk Support Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.