This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Human Capital Management assessment.
'In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service's self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous.ã BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
'The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.' - IT Specialist in the Government Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Human Capital Management Self-Assessment?
The Human Capital Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Human Capital Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Human Capital Management task and that every Human Capital Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Human Capital Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Human Capital Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Human Capital Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Capital Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Human Capital Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Capital Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Human Capital Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Capital Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Capital Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Human Capital Management with this Human Capital Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How will you know that the Human Capital Management project has been successful?
- Define Question: When was the Human Capital Management start date?
- Measure Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Human Capital Management improvements?
- Analyze Question: In what ways are Human Capital Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Improve Question: How to Secure Human Capital Management?
- Control Question: How can skill-level changes improve Human Capital Management?
- Sustain Question: How do we Identify specific Human Capital Management investment and emerging trends?
Value [to you] of the Human Capital Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Human Capital Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.