This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Hybrid Cloud assessment.
'Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.' - PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
'The Art of Service needs no review; it's the best-in-class self assessment data visualisation tool and if you're looking for a tool that's very easy to adopt for analysts as well as business users then The Art of Service is the easy choice. There is no learning curve to be successful with The Art of Service dashboards, and it works well with no data prep. ' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
'Excellent. Very pleased with ease of use and ability to self-assess across the board for scaleability. Option on table for higher level management to move to The Art of Service and use all their self-assessments as users increase in my organization and at sister organizations. - Data and Analytics Lead in the Government Industry
What Is The Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment?
The Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Hybrid Cloud work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Hybrid Cloud task and that every Hybrid Cloud outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Hybrid Cloud opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Hybrid Cloud advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hybrid Cloud improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Hybrid Cloud Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Hybrid Cloud Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hybrid Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hybrid Cloud and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Hybrid Cloud with this Hybrid Cloud Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Hybrid Cloud been identified and analyzed?
- Define Question: What is Effective Hybrid Cloud?
- Measure Question: Will team members perform Hybrid Cloud work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Analyze Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Hybrid Cloud? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Improve Question: What other areas of the organization might benefit from the Hybrid Cloud teamês improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Control Question: What are the disruptive Hybrid Cloud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve Hybrid Cloud service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.