This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Hydrogen Economy assessment.
What Is The Hydrogen Economy Self-Assessment?
The Hydrogen Economy Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Hydrogen Economy work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Hydrogen Economy task and that every Hydrogen Economy outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Hydrogen Economy opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Hydrogen Economy advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depthHydrogen Economy Self-Assessment.Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hydrogen Economy improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Hydrogen Economy Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything:621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answeringfor 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide andperform a thoroughHydrogen Economy Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-readyRACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Hydrogen Economy Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hydrogen Economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hydrogen Economy and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Hydrogen Economy with this Hydrogen Economy Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Hydrogen Economy work? How is the team addressing them?
- Define Question: How will you measure your Hydrogen Economy effectiveness?
- Measure Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Hydrogen Economy project?
- Analyze Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Hydrogen Economy?
- Improve Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Hydrogen Economy?
- Control Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Hydrogen Economy improvements?
- Sustain Question: Does the Hydrogen Economy performance meet the customer̻s requirements?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.