This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in identity and access intelligence assessment.
'Easy to learn, easy to use, gives us tremendous capabilities and insights.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President's Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.' - Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
'Rich visualizations can be created by using The Art of Service's self assessment. The best thing is its ease of use. The Art of Service covers many different areas without any advanced setup and can visualize larger data sets. It simplifies data evaluation. Analytics pane helps to find more insights from the data. It is a relatively low cost solution when compared to other BI tools. ' - Senior Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment?
The identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the identity and access intelligence work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every identity and access intelligence task and that every identity and access intelligence outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring identity and access intelligence opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored identity and access intelligence advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which identity and access intelligence improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The identity and access intelligence Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The identity and access intelligence Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose identity and access intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in identity and access intelligence and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define identity and access intelligence with this identity and access intelligence Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can we improve identity and access intelligence?
- Define Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to identity and access intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Measure Question: How can you negotiate identity and access intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Analyze Question: In a project to restructure identity and access intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Improve Question: How do we go about Comparing identity and access intelligence approaches/solutions?
- Control Question: Are there identity and access intelligence Models?
- Sustain Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this identity and access intelligence process?
Value [to you] of the identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.