This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Inbound Marketing assessment.
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful' - ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
'As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I've seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.' - BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Inbound Marketing Self-Assessment?
The Inbound Marketing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Inbound Marketing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Inbound Marketing task and that every Inbound Marketing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Inbound Marketing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Inbound Marketing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Inbound Marketing Self-Assessment. Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Inbound Marketing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Inbound Marketing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 624 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Inbound Marketing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Inbound Marketing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Inbound Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Inbound Marketing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Inbound Marketing with this Inbound Marketing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 624 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the top inbound marketing platforms out there?
- Define Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Inbound Marketing been identified and analyzed?
- Measure Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Inbound Marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Analyze Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Inbound Marketing process?
- Improve Question: How did the Inbound Marketing manager receive input to the development of a Inbound Marketing improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Control Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Inbound Marketing processes of our organization?
- Sustain Question: Why has your company not yet embraced inbound marketing or hired a digital marketing agency?
Value [to you] of the Inbound Marketing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Inbound Marketing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.