This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Infrastructure as a service assessment.
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
'Product has met all functionality we have expected. Time to go-live was short and we found working with The Art of Service very fluent.' - Project Manager in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service has proven to be the right decision for our company. We needed a product that was going to service everyone from Data Scientist to self-service non-IT data consumer. The Art of Service's self assessment has been proven very easy to use and demand is surging through word of mouth within the company. Training from The Art of Service has been proving to be among the best we have ever used. Technical support has been very responsive to every thing from basic issues to advance enterprise data integration. The Art of Service Dashboards have made data within the company much more widely available with insights available to an order of magnitude consumers. The roadmaps that The Art of Service provides match the needs we have for more self-service and higher performance. The Art of Service executives have demonstrated they are very interested in being long term partners with a large enterprise implementation.' - IT Program Senior Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Infrastructure as a service Self-Assessment?
The Infrastructure as a service Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Infrastructure as a service work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Infrastructure as a service task and that every Infrastructure as a service outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Infrastructure as a service opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Infrastructure as a service advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Infrastructure as a service Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure as a service improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Infrastructure as a service Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure as a service Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Infrastructure as a service Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure as a service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure as a service and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Infrastructure as a service with this Infrastructure as a service Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the scope of Infrastructure as a service defined?
- Define Question: Will team members regularly document their Infrastructure as a service work?
- Measure Question: Which customers cant participate in our Infrastructure as a service domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Question: Does the Infrastructure as a service performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Improve Question: Does Infrastructure as a service analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Control Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Infrastructure as a service project?
- Sustain Question: How do we go about Comparing Infrastructure as a service approaches/solutions?
Value [to you] of the Infrastructure as a service Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Infrastructure as a service Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.