This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Intelligent Transportation System assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I'm very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.' - Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
'Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service's self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service' - Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
'The Art of Service has a product that has the best bang for our money with ease of use and implementation. Great value for the cost.' - Director, Architecture & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Intelligent Transportation System Self-Assessment?
The Intelligent Transportation System Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Intelligent Transportation System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Intelligent Transportation System task and that every Intelligent Transportation System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Intelligent Transportation System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Intelligent Transportation System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Intelligent Transportation System Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent Transportation System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Intelligent Transportation System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent Transportation System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Intelligent Transportation System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent Transportation System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent Transportation System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Intelligent Transportation System with this Intelligent Transportation System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Has the Intelligent Transportation System work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Define Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Intelligent Transportation System improvements?
- Measure Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Intelligent Transportation System strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Analyze Question: How can we improve Intelligent Transportation System?
- Improve Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Intelligent Transportation System forward?
- Control Question: Who will provide the final approval of Intelligent Transportation System deliverables?
- Sustain Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Intelligent Transportation System strengthening and reform actually originate?
Value [to you] of the Intelligent Transportation System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Intelligent Transportation System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.