This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IOS Development assessment.
'Really nice product, very powerful... support from executive level (above C-suite)' - Project Manager in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
What Is The IOS Development Self-Assessment?
The IOS Development Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IOS Development work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IOS Development task and that every IOS Development outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IOS Development opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IOS Development advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IOS Development Self-Assessment. Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IOS Development improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IOS Development Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IOS Development Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IOS Development Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IOS Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IOS Development and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IOS Development with this IOS Development Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we go about Comparing IOS Development approaches/solutions?
- Define Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of IOS Development?
- Measure Question: How do we Improve IOS Development service perception, and satisfaction?
- Analyze Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of IOS Development's gains?
- Improve Question: Do the IOS Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Control Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of IOS Development's gains?
- Sustain Question: Does IOS Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Value [to you] of the IOS Development Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IOS Development Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.