This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO 10993-5 assessment.
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'I have been looking at the document, and it is quite extensive.' - Pengilly W., Director IT & Logistics at a leading University
'TAOS's self-assessment was one of the most successful initiatives we have undertaken in recent years' - Director of Information Technology in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The ISO 10993-5 Self-Assessment?
The ISO 10993-5 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO 10993-5 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO 10993-5 task and that every ISO 10993-5 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO 10993-5 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO 10993-5 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO 10993-5 Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10993-5 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO 10993-5 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10993-5 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO 10993-5 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10993-5 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10993-5 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO 10993-5 with this ISO 10993-5 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What would happen if ISO 10993-5 werenêt done?
- Define Question: Have the types of risks that may impact ISO 10993-5 been identified and analyzed?
- Measure Question: Does ISO 10993-5 appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Analyze Question: Are accountability and ownership for ISO 10993-5 clearly defined?
- Improve Question: How would one define ISO 10993-5 leadership?
- Control Question: How would one define ISO 10993-5 leadership?
- Sustain Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ISO 10993-5 is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Value [to you] of the ISO 10993-5 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO 10993-5 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.