This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO 3098 assessment.
'Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The ISO 3098 Self-Assessment?
The ISO 3098 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO 3098 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO 3098 task and that every ISO 3098 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO 3098 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO 3098 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO 3098 Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 3098 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO 3098 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 3098 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO 3098 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 3098 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 3098 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO 3098 with this ISO 3098 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether ISO 3098 goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Define Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect ISO 3098 workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Measure Question: Whats the best design framework for ISO 3098 organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Analyze Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ISO 3098?
- Improve Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ISO 3098 project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Control Question: How do we Lead with ISO 3098 in Mind?
- Sustain Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect ISO 3098 workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Value [to you] of the ISO 3098 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO 3098 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.