This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO IEC 20000 assessment.
'The Art of Service has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.' - Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
'Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.' - Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
'Great tool for creating dynamic dashboards. Produces terrific results. The Art of Service is excellent' - Senior Advisor in the Government Industry
What Is The ISO IEC 20000 Self-Assessment?
The ISO IEC 20000 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO IEC 20000 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO IEC 20000 task and that every ISO IEC 20000 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO IEC 20000 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO IEC 20000 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO IEC 20000 Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 20000 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO IEC 20000 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 20000 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO IEC 20000 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 20000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 20000 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO IEC 20000 with this ISO IEC 20000 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Have the types of risks that may impact ISO IEC 20000 been identified and analyzed?
- Define Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of ISO IEC 20000? If so, when did it change and why?
- Measure Question: Who is the ISO IEC 20000 process owner?
- Analyze Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether ISO IEC 20000 goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Improve Question: What potential environmental factors impact the ISO IEC 20000 effort?
- Control Question: How can you negotiate ISO IEC 20000 successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve ISO IEC 20000 service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the ISO IEC 20000 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO IEC 20000 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.