This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO IEC 24707 2007 assessment.
'The Art of Service needs no review; it's the best-in-class self assessment data visualisation tool and if you're looking for a tool that's very easy to adopt for analysts as well as business users then The Art of Service is the easy choice. There is no learning curve to be successful with The Art of Service dashboards, and it works well with no data prep. ' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service has been a a great partner/vendor from the first day on. They provided us with all the necessary information during the decision making process just the same day they were requested. Implementation was done internally only, but The Art of Service supported when best practice guidelines were needed. We're still happy with the product and didn't regret our decision so far. The Art of Service keeps updating and developing it's tools on a regular basis, offering new functionalities and support services. The Art of Service's self assessment comes with all the functionalities that are necessary for our daily work.' - Product Developer in the Services Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self-Assessment?
The ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO IEC 24707 2007 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO IEC 24707 2007 task and that every ISO IEC 24707 2007 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO IEC 24707 2007 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO IEC 24707 2007 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 24707 2007 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO IEC 24707 2007 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO IEC 24707 2007 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 24707 2007 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 24707 2007 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO IEC 24707 2007 with this ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ISO IEC 24707 2007? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Define Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ISO IEC 24707 2007?
- Measure Question: Does ISO IEC 24707 2007 analysis show the relationships among important ISO IEC 24707 2007 factors?
- Analyze Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the ISO IEC 24707 2007 improvements?
- Improve Question: What would be the goal or target for a ISO IEC 24707 2007's improvement team?
- Control Question: What is ISO IEC 24707 2007's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Sustain Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the ISO IEC 24707 2007 team, ISO IEC 24707 2007 itself?
Value [to you] of the ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO IEC 24707 2007 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.