This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Issue Management assessment.
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'Very easy to use tool.' - Global Analytics Solutions in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Issue Management Self-Assessment?
The Issue Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Issue Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Issue Management task and that every Issue Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Issue Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Issue Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Issue Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Issue Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Issue Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Issue Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Issue Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Issue Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Issue Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Issue Management with this Issue Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Issue Management services/products?
- Define Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Issue Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Measure Question: Have all basic functions of Issue Management been defined?
- Analyze Question: Is the Issue Management process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Improve Question: Does Issue Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Control Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Issue Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Sustain Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Issue Management processes?
Value [to you] of the Issue Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Issue Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.