Effectively Align IT Objectives with Business Goals & Strategies!
Buy this Toolkit with confidence! All contents of this collection are 100% guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we refund—no questions asked.See FAQ page for terms and conditions.
Optimize your IT Operations & Strategic Planning Today!
The five key driving forces behind IT Governance implementation:
2. Intellectual capital
3. Legislation and regulatory compliance
5. Alignment between business and IT
Don’t get left behind! IT Governance is an integral part of any enterprise governance, and successfully aligns business goals with IT goals to ensure that exceptional service delivery processes are maintained.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce IT Governance Metrics, Measurements and Benchmarking main concepts and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head-on.
IT Governance is an organizational framework focused on the discipline of managing resources, processes, and people. IT Governance is an integral part of enterprise governance and consists of the leadership, organizational structures, and processes that ensure that the organization’s IT sustains and extends the organization’s strategies and objectives. This toolkit takes a look at how to make IT Governance matter and function properly for you. The tools allow you to align governance decisions with business strategy and metrics with ease. Why should you consider IT Governance? IT Governance is related to good business performance and can aid in your IT strategic planning processes.
Effectively develop and maintain business goals and objectives with this second edition Toolkit! Business owners and managers looking to reduce IT risk and raise the profile of their IT department need to look no further! If you are looking to implement a framework which optimizes IT operations, assists in performance measurement, and ultimately align IT and business objectives, then this is the toolkit for you!
This second edition toolkit provides answers to all of your IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking questions, and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of IT Governance Metrics, Measurements and Benchmarking by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking culture in your organization.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
- IT Governance Introduction Presentation.ppt
- Toolkit Roadmap: IT Governance.doc
Step 01 Getting Started
- Introduction to IT Governance.ppt
- Introduction to Measurements and Metrics.ppt
- Introduction to Benchmarking.ppt
Step 02 Implementation
- Business Justification Template.doc
- Objectives and Goals.doc
- Policies Objectives Scope.doc
- Defining Requirements.doc
- Implementation of Governance Framework.doc
Step 03 Business Strategy
- ROI Presentation.ppt
- ROI Calculator.xls
- Business and IT Service Mapping.doc
- Budgeting Guidelines.doc
- Business Continuity Strategy.doc
- Bonus Document: Example Common Business Objectives.doc
Step 04 Risk, Conformance, and Compliance
- Risk Management Policy.doc
- Risk Management Framework.doc
- IT Risk Assessment Planning.doc
- Business Impact Assessment.doc
- Risk Assessment and Control Form.doc
- Risk Assessment Questionnaire.doc
- IT Risk Assessment Scoresheet.doc
- Generic Project Risk Assessment.doc
- Conducting a Risk Management Review.doc
- Risk Register.xls
- Process Assessment.xls
Step 05 IT Strategy
- Architecture Principles.doc
- Architecture Description.doc
- Service Management Policy Template.doc
- Service Management Plan.doc
- Service Definition.doc
- Service Level Requirements Template.doc
- Service Options Template.doc
- Service Agreements.doc
- Availability Plan.doc
- Emergency Response Plan.doc
- Capacity Plan.doc
- Information Security Policy.doc
- Service Design Package Template.doc
Step 06 Change
- Change Policy.doc
- General Change Procedure.doc
- Request for Change Workflow.doc
- Types of Change Request.doc
- Contents of Change Documentation.doc
- Service Changes.doc
- Change Authority.doc
- CAB Meeting Minutes.doc
- Business Plan.doc
- Business Requirements and Feasibility Study.doc
- Project Brief.doc
- Project Scope.doc
- Project Initiation.doc
- Organizational Behavior Survey.doc
- Organizational Change.doc
- Managing Change Effectively.doc
- Change Schedule Template.doc
Step 07 Business and IT Balance
- Process Definitions and Interfaces.doc
- Tool Requirements Template and Planner.doc
- Individual versus Organizational Knowledge.ppt
Step 08 IT Operations
- Short Overview of Six Sigma.doc
- Simple Six Sigma Calculator.xls
- Developing KPIs.doc
- Reports and KPI Targets.doc
- Service Report Description Template.doc
- Improvement Management Tool.xls
- Bonus Document: Example - Availability Reporting.doc
- Bonus Document: Example - High Level Goals and KPIs.doc
- Bonus Document: Example - KPIs of the value of Service Management.doc
- Bonus Document: Examples of Service Quality Metrics.doc
Step 09 Bonus Documents
- COBIT Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.doc
- ISO 9000
- ISO 9000 Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.pdf
- ISO 9000 Presentation.ppt
- Model of a Process-Based Quality Management System.doc
- ISO 20000
- ISO 20000 - Introduction Presentation.ppt
- ISO 20000 FAQs.doc
- ISO 27000
- ISO 27000 Presentation.ppt
- Mapping - Terms and Usage.doc
- ISO 38500
- ISO 38500 Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.pdf
- ISO 38500 Presentation.ppt
- ISO IEC 20000 and ITIL Presentation.ppt
- ITIL Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.pdf
- MOF Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.doc
- Risk Management
- Risk Management - Prince2.ppt
- Risk Management - Project Management.ppt
- Six Sigma
- Simple Six Sigma Calculator.xls
- Six Sigma- Short Overview.doc
- Six Sigma Defining Requirements.doc
- Six Sigma Presentation.ppt
- Starter Kit Document.doc
Purchase the IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking Toolkit – Second Edition Risk-Free Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce the IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking Toolkit – Second Edition: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—the IT Governance Metrics, Measurements, and Benchmarking Toolkit – Second Edition—reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis and the collating of the information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.