This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IT Project Management assessment.
'Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.' - Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service has been a a great partner/vendor from the first day on. They provided us with all the necessary information during the decision making process just the same day they were requested. Implementation was done internally only, but The Art of Service supported when best practice guidelines were needed. We're still happy with the product and didn't regret our decision so far. The Art of Service keeps updating and developing it's tools on a regular basis, offering new functionalities and support services. The Art of Service's self assessment comes with all the functionalities that are necessary for our daily work.' - Product Developer in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The IT Project Management Self-Assessment?
The IT Project Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IT Project Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IT Project Management task and that every IT Project Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IT Project Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IT Project Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IT Project Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Project Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IT Project Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Project Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IT Project Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Project Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Project Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IT Project Management with this IT Project Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the expected benefits of IT Project Management to the business?
- Define Question: Is the scope of IT Project Management defined?
- Measure Question: How does IT Project Management integrate with other business initiatives?
- Analyze Question: Have all basic functions of IT Project Management been defined?
- Improve Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once IT Project Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Question: Think about the people you identified for your IT Project Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Sustain Question: What are the key elements of your IT Project Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Value [to you] of the IT Project Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IT Project Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.