Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 11 and get 10% off
- Buy 12 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 or above and get 20% off
This accredited ITIL Foundation Certification Course Includes:
|1. Accredited self paced online access||2. 300+ page PDF Textbook (instant download)||3. Your choice of access to our online program (90 days or LIFETIME)|
The online learning program is available for a 90 day access period (want LIFETIME access? Click HERE)
Accredited ITIL Foundation Certification Course
The ITIL Foundation Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide Globally Accredited ITIL Foundation course you will find in the world.
What's included when you buy:
|UNLIMITED access to the 300+ page PDF textbook|
|90 Days or UNLIMITED access to the online ITIL Foundation Certification course.|
|End of module review questions|
|Sample exam with Answers|
|Progress tracking across all modules|
|Access to Qualified Instructor|
|Access to interactive discussion forum|
|Official Certificate of completion once you finish the course|
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to take the ITIL Foundation exam, whether they be first-time ITIL learners or experienced IT professionals.
Join the Thousands of students that have passed their exam with this ITIL course
Recognized by Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 18
Work at your pace - 24/7 Online Training SAVES hundreds of dollars and work time loss compared to a classroom based course
The ITIL Foundation Certification Kit has new examples, instructions, and cautionary advice.
This is why the ITIL Foundation Complete Certification Kit is, according to numerous ITIL certified clients, "the gold standard of ITIL Certification."
The Fourth edition has refreshed the study guide and online learning program with its updated, inspiring, and detailed plan for passing your ITIL Foundation exam on the first attempt.
This new Expanded and Updated edition includes:
|Content updated to match syllabus 5.5 (based on the current ITIL 2011 edition) - processes and other content areas all provided for in both the book and elearning presentations|
|More in-depth exam prep, e.g. answer guides for all exam questions|
|More content depth in a number of areas|
Upgrade to include:
You can upgrade by choosing your options at the top of the page!
As the industry standard in terms of Process, Service and Lifecycle Management for IT, the ITIL Foundation exam is the most popular entry-level certification, particularly for individuals switching from another career to IT.
The kit prepares you for the certification exam by offering valuable information on the ITIL framework, ITIL certification and IT Service Management as a practice.
This certification kit contains both the study guide and access to our online program that together provides everything you need to prepare for the ITIL Foundation certification exam, including:
- Real-world scenarios that describe what you've learned in the context of service solutions. These include thought-provoking questions to challenge your thinking and understanding.
- Section reviews for each chapter to help you zero in on what you need to know and practice exam questions.
- A Real-World Guide to ITIL Skills. Key information and real-world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you'll face in the field of IT Service Management.
- Ability to assess what you've learned with challenging ITIL Foundation exam style questions.
- Adobe Flash presentations that you can view and replay as many times as required, facilitated by certified ITIL trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL.
- Materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria – so that you can be confident in achieving exam success on your first attempt.
IS this the right course for me?
The ITIL Foundation course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
- Individuals who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted the ITIL framework and who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): IT Management, IT Consultants, Help Desk Officers, Business managers, Service Desk and IT Support Staff
Why Wait? Start your ITIL career TODAY!
Which ITIL concepts are covered in this course?
The Foundation Certificate enables participants to understand the basic terms, concepts and relationships between the ITIL processes and functions.
|The Service Lifecycle||Essential terminology|
|Service Strategy||Service Strategy Processes|
|Service Design||Design Coordination & Service Level Management|
|Service Catalog Management & Supplier Management||Capacity Management and Availability Management|
|IT Service Continuity Management & Information Security Management||Service Transition, Transition Planning & Support and Knowledge Management|
|Service Asset & Configuration Management||Change Management|
|Release & Deployment Management||Service Operation|
|Service Desk||Other Functions|
|Event Management||Incident Management|
|Problem Management||Request Fulfilment & Access Management|
|Continual Service Improvement||The Seven-Step Improvement Process|
There are no pre-requisites for the Foundation prgoram but a basic IT literacy and knowledge of IT services is desirable. Candidates must supply identification confirmation at the time of course registration.
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course is 18.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions, study book, and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice AXELOS® examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations;
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge; and
- A full 40 question sample exam to assist in your exam preparation.
About the Examination:
- It is recommended that students should complete at least 18 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL Foundation book in preparation for the examination.
- The syllabus can be downloaded from:
- The exam is a closed book exam with forty (40) multiple choice questions.
- Exam duration is a maximum 60 minutes for all candidates in their respective language
- Pass score is 26/40 or 65%
Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 18
Is this course accredited?
Yes! AXELOS/ACQUIROS, the official ITIL accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management.
- Read the book, took the online course and test, PASSED.
- This ITIL exam prep book and course are an invaluable study aid for passing the ITIL Foundation exam. Highly recommended.
- I've been an IS project manager for over 10 years. I've studied ITIL materials in preparation, but took no courses or workshops. I studied this book and its accompanying course for 10 days immediately preceding my exam. Read the book about 3 times.
- I took the ITIL Foundation exam and got 98% of the questions correct. I think that the study tips in the book and course helped me get about 15-20 questions right that I might have otherwise missed. (your mileage may vary).
- The book and course made me confident in sitting the exam, and is the best such book that I've come across.
- Worth it especially since you have access to the online learning component asv well.
- Good focus on ITIL's processes (things important to ITIL Foundation and passing the test that your experience in IT may not help you)
- Highly recommended, I passed in one go!
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited