This intensive interactive course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery.
This program is an ITIL Service Offerings and Agreeements eLearning Program, your access details to the elearning course are in the book.
The online learning course includes a 45 day access period - Lifetime access to course & exam prep available
We offer a fully accredited, self-managed eLearning course that provides you with all the relevant knowledge you need to pass your Service Offerings & Agreements exam and gain your certification. Your trainer is on standby via the forum, with response times up to 24 hours.
The $499.95 eLearning plus package contains:
*Consider upgrading to receive advanced trainer support for an extra fee. Find out more about it here.
*Didn’t pass your exam on the first go? No problem. If you’ve got exam insurance we’ll cover the cost of your resit. Read the terms and conditions here.
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the SOA process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Service Offerings and Agreements of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the AXELOS® Intermediate Level Certificate Service Offerings and Agreements.
The Service Offerings & Agreements Capability course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate (or the ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate) who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Design & Service Strategy stages of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to):IT Management, IT Finance Managers, Capacity Managers, Availability Managers, Service Level Managers, Business Continuity Managers, Service Portfolio Managers, Supplier Relationship Managers and ITSM trainers involved in the management, coordination and integration of strategy activities within the Service Lifecycle.
Which ITIL topics are covered in this course?
The SOA Certificate covers the following ITIL processes:
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business Relationship Management
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice, and how the processes within Service Offerings and Agreements support the Service Lifecycle
- Knowing the important role of Service Offerings and Agreements in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes
- The application of Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Offerings and Agreements performanceThe importance of IT Security and how it supports Service Offerings and Agreements
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Offerings and Agreements
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Offerings and Agreements
- Hold an ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- It is highly recommended that you read the Service Offerings & Agreements book prior to commencement of this program
- Candidates will be required to provide identification confirmation at the time of course registration
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course is 21 (not including the exam prep program).
About the Examination:
- Evidence of ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate and completion of the SOA Capability course from an Accredited Training Provider is required to sit the exam
- It is recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the SOA book in preparation for the examination.
- The syllabus can be downloaded from:
- The exam is a closed book exam with eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Exam duration is a maximum 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary)
- Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
- Pass score is 28/40 or 70%
- Distinction pass score is under consideration
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions, study book, and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice AXELOS examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the elearning course are in the book.
* Access to presentations with trainer audio
* The Art of Service Service Offerings and Agreements Book
* Exercises + Answers
* Mock Exam questions
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL 2011 SOA Capability exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme
- Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 21
Is this course accredited?
Yes! AXELOS/CSME, the official ITIL accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management.
Considering the increasing number of IT Professionals and their Organizations who want to be actively involved in IT Service Management, this book, which leads to ITIL SOA and paves the way to ITIL Expert Certification, should do at least as well as the first and second edition, which are bestsellers.
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited