This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Learning Management System assessment.
'Implementation was smooth and The Art of Service was leveraged for an immediate value add.' - Director Business Intelligence & Analytics
'Powerful tool that is simple, to use and users with Excel skills were able to pick up the desktop tool quickly.' - Manager of Strategy & R&D in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.' - Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Learning Management System Self-Assessment?
The Learning Management System Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Learning Management System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Learning Management System task and that every Learning Management System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Learning Management System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Learning Management System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Learning Management System Self-Assessment. Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning Management System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Learning Management System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 711 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning Management System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Learning Management System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning Management System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Learning Management System with this Learning Management System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 711 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Learning Management System?
- Define Question: What is Effective Learning Management System?
- Measure Question: How do we maintain Learning Management System's Integrity?
- Analyze Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Learning Management System products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Improve Question: What does Learning Management System success mean to the stakeholders?
- Control Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Learning Management System goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Sustain Question: Issues of adoption : have e-learning management systems fulfilled their potential in developing countries ?
Value [to you] of the Learning Management System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Learning Management System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.