This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Managed Security Service Provider assessment.
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Managed Security Service Provider Self-Assessment?
The Managed Security Service Provider Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Managed Security Service Provider work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Managed Security Service Provider task and that every Managed Security Service Provider outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Managed Security Service Provider opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Managed Security Service Provider advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Managed Security Service Provider Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed Security Service Provider improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Managed Security Service Provider Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed Security Service Provider Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Managed Security Service Provider Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed Security Service Provider projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed Security Service Provider and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Managed Security Service Provider with this Managed Security Service Provider Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Which customers cant participate in our Managed Security Service Provider domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Define Question: How does Managed Security Service Provider integrate with other business initiatives?
- Measure Question: Are there Managed Security Service Provider Models?
- Analyze Question: How are the Managed Security Service Provider's objectives aligned to the organization's overall business strategy?
- Improve Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Managed Security Service Provider into the services that we provide?
- Control Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Managed Security Service Provider strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Sustain Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with Managed Security Service Provider?
Value [to you] of the Managed Security Service Provider Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Managed Security Service Provider Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.