This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in MECE principle assessment.
'Great product. Easy to use.' - Global Head' - Enterprise Information in the Manufacturing Industry
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'Time to realise data insights was extremely low.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The MECE principle Self-Assessment?
The MECE principle Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the MECE principle work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every MECE principle task and that every MECE principle outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring MECE principle opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored MECE principle advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth MECE principle Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MECE principle improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The MECE principle Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MECE principle Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The MECE principle Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MECE principle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MECE principle and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define MECE principle with this MECE principle Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good MECE principle project manager?
- Define Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for MECE principle strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Measure Question: What is our MECE principle Strategy?
- Analyze Question: How can skill-level changes improve MECE principle?
- Improve Question: What potential environmental factors impact the MECE principle effort?
- Control Question: Is there a MECE principle management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Sustain Question: Do the MECE principle decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Value [to you] of the MECE principle Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal MECE principle Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.