This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions assessment.
'Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'Love using The Art of Service's self assessment, it's user friendly and able to do so many complex visualizations. Great support as well.' - Data Analyst in the Finance Industry
'Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions task and that every Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions with this Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions results are met?
- Define Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions?
- Measure Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions project?
- Analyze Question: What about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Analysis of results?
- Improve Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions forward?
- Control Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions?
- Sustain Question: How will you know that the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions project has been successful?
Value [to you] of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.