Why Own The Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment will make you a Microsoft Dynamics AX domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Microsoft Dynamics AX work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Microsoft Dynamics AX task and that every Microsoft Dynamics AX outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Microsoft Dynamics AX opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Microsoft Dynamics AX advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment. Featuring 630 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics AX improvements can be made.
What Is In The Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 630 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics AX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics AX and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Microsoft Dynamics AX With This Microsoft Dynamics AX Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 630 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Microsoft Dynamics AX leader?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a Microsoft Dynamics AX study?
- Measure Criterion: Which customers cant participate in our Microsoft Dynamics AX domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Criterion: What are the disruptive Microsoft Dynamics AX technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Improve Criterion: Is Supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX documentation required?
- Control Criterion: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Microsoft Dynamics AX strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Sustain Criterion: Are assumptions made in Microsoft Dynamics AX stated explicitly?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Dynamics AX Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Microsoft Dynamics AX domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Microsoft Dynamics AX Self Assessment That Will Make You A Microsoft Dynamics AX Domain Expert Now.